Since my Engineering Master degree at Arts & Métiers Paristech ENSAM in 1986, I worked for Cegedim, the world leader in pharmaceutical CRM, also supplier of software and data for health professionals. During my career I have held successively responsibilities: Software Development Team Manager, Quality and IT Security Director and Compliance VP within the Operational Excellence.
As part of that responsibility I coordinated several hosting project for personal health information within the Cegedim Group and contributed to the creation and management of the Association of Health Data Hosting AFHADS as treasurer.
I am a founding member of the French Association of « Management Equitable » AFraME, I actively work since its creation in promoting best practices in Management for which I have actively contributed.
- Managing an international team of multidisciplinary experts in all transverse areas of the organization: Quality, Safety, Process, HR Practices, Environment, Audit, Compliance …
- Define and deploy the policy Quality, Safety and Environment (QSE).
- Review the internal controls and processes, resulting in a comprehensive analysis of deviations from internal or external repository, monitoring the implementation of action plans to reduce these differences.
- Propose and activate the policy and governance agenda and the company’s business methodologies. (CMMI, ITIL, Security …)
- Support the business teams and corporate IT technical support teams to enhance the adoption of best practices, rules, standards of governance and IT compliance.
- Track and document the activities of governance and compliance, aligned with the Quality and Safety standards, develop the maturity model of internal processes.
- Manager internal journals and training on policies and business and IT standards.
- Manage internal audits and third parties, the continuous improvement action plans responding to non-conformities and recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in third-party audits to identify and assess key risks to the global organization.
- Manage reviews and evaluations of process changes and deployment on the organization, manage communication and coaching on change projects.
- CMMI / PRINCE2 for Project Management and Software Development.
- ITIL / ISO20000 for IT Services Management (ITSM).
- ISO27001 for managing security of Information Systems (ISMS).
- ISO9001 / GAMP / LEAN / KAIZEN for Quality Management (QMS) and process improvement.
- ISO31000 / EBIOS / EvRP for Risk Management and Document Risk Prevention.
- ISO22301 for Business Continuity Management (BCP / DRP)
- SOC / SSAE16 / ISAE3402 to audit compliance with US Sarbanes-Oxley